Parkway's Care Groups are amazing. We want everyone to experience what happens in our Care Groups--Bible study, prayer, fellowship, fun and service! If you aren’t involved in a Care Group already, now is a great time to sign-up! If you are interested in getting involved in a Care Group, take a look at our list of open Care Groups below, and then Click here to join one.
Interested in being a Care Group Leader? Click here.
Interested in being a Care Group Host? Click here.
Current Open Care Groups
- Dan and Danielle Fear | Sermon-Based | Mondays at 7pm in their home.
- Neil and Jennifer Freeman | Sermon-Based | Tuesdays at 6pm in their home.
- Pastor Stephen and Corissa Olson | Sermon-Based | Sundays at 5:30pm in their home.
- Tom Varner | Wednesdays at 7pm in their home.
- Pastor Ron and Gayle Marsh | Sundays at 6pm in their home.
- Mark and Robin Swanburg | Young Adults Group | Sundays at 6:30pm in their home.
- Denise Montijo | Women's Bible Study | Mondays at 6:30pm in the Preschool Wing.
- Earl Evers | Men's Group | Fridays at 10am at the Gold Miner.
- Terry Potter | Men's Group | Thursdays at 6:30am in the Fellowship Hall.
- Jimmy Hogan | Men's Group | Thursdays at 8am at Rogue Roasters.
- Wally Wallenburn | Men's Group | Tuesdays at 6:30pm in the Prayer Room.
- Charles and Brittney Purdey | Marriage Study | Wednesdays at 7pm in the Preschool Wing.
- Dale Gibson and Bill Feetham | Sunday Coffee Group | Open to All | Sundays at 8:30am in the Fellowship Hall