Search & Rescue Kids Camp
August 14-18, 2017
Open to children entering 2nd-6th grade
Your child(ren) will have an opportunity to join hundreds of other kids from around our state for an amazing summer camp experience. They will be challenged by the services during camp chapel, build life long friendships with other kids and enjoy all the exciting kid-friendly camp activities planned just for them.
This 5-day camp experience is filled with zip lines, swimming, movie night, s'mores, archery, crafts, outstanding speaker, kid focused worship and so much more.
INFORMATION YOU WANT TO KNOW:
- Early Bird Price: $225 (ends on July 20, 2017)
- Late registration cost is $245 if space is available. No registration accepted after August 7, 2017.
- $10 discount for 2+ siblings
- $50 non-refundable deposit is due with registration.
- Only kids with paid deposit will be registered for camp
- 100% of registration fees must be paid by departure date
- Extras: A sack lunch is required for Monday's lunch. Additional money is optional if your child would like to support the missions project or purchase anything from the Snack Shack.
DESTINATION: Kellogg Springs Camp, Oakland, Oregon
TRIP BREAK DOWN:
- Monday at 10 a.m.: Meet at the KidFactorE Building with a sack lunch
- Friday at 3 p.m.: Arrive back in Grants Pass, pick kids up in the KidFactorE Building
WHAT TO BRING:
- Toiletries (comb/brush/deodorant), 2 towels (for swimming & showering), toothbrush/toothpaste, sleeping bag/pillow, modest swimsuit, Bible, notepad, pen, expectancy to see God move in your life and your group.
- Clothes: Casual clothing during the whole camp and some warm clothes for the evenings and cool clothes for daytime. All shorts must be modest in length. Girls--skirts and dresses must be modest, and no backless or halter-type dresses. No belly shirts or spaghetti strap tops without a shirt underneath. Modest, one-piece swimsuits and no bikinis. Guys--swimwear must be modest. No Speedos or showing of undergarments.
WHAT NOT TO BRING:
- No drugs/cigarettes/alcohol/marijuana, fireworks/matches, firearms/knifes, portable music or games devices, DVD players/laptop computers, or cell phones
QUESTIONS: If your child has special medications, special needs, or dietary restrictions/requests, please let us know and we will connect with you. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to ask. Pastor St. John: email@example.com or (541) 479-2639.
*Please note: Parkway adds $25 to the Oregon Ministry Network (OMN) camp fees to cover transportation to camp. If you register directly with OMN, there will be an additional transportation cost incurred of $25.