CATALYST MIDDLE SCHOOL TRIP
July 12-15, 2018
One of our most attended trips of the year; Middle School trips are an absolute blast! From six flags, a NEW Hurricane Harbor in Concord, walks on pier 39 and more. This trip is a trip you do not want to miss out on!Packed with tons of fun: theme parks, tourist attractions, God times and more! Every student who signs up get a free Catalyst tee (guarantee your size by signing up early).
Registration opens May 2.
Online registration closes June 27.
INFORMATION YOU WANT TO KNOW:
COST: [Early Bird price ends on June 20] $175 + 4 meals.
- Late registration cost is $200 if space is available after June 21, 2018
- $50 non-refundable deposit and registration must be turned in no later than June 20, 2018
- Sign up early and get a new Catalyst shirt!
DESTINATION: San Francisco, CA
WHAT TO BRING: Bible, notebook, towel, deodorant, jacket, sweatshirt, toiletries, sandals, sunscreen, modest swimsuit, sleeping bag, pillow, games (optional), cell phones allowed only in event of an emergency, water bottle, camera, money for lockers, sack lunch for Thursday, and 4 days of clothes.
TRIP BREAK DOWN:
- Thursday, 7 AM: Meet at the Hull Center with a sack lunch
- Sunday, 7 PM: Arrive back in Grants Pass
QUESTIONS: If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to ask. Pastor Seth: firstname.lastname@example.org or (541) 479-2639.