CATALYST MIDDLE SCHOOL TRIP
July 13-16, 2017
One of our favorite trips of the year! Packed with tons of fun: theme parks, tourist attractions, God times and more! Every student who signs up get a free Catalyst tee (guarantee your size by signing up early).
Registration opens May 3.
Registration completely closes June 28.
INFORMATION YOU WANT TO KNOW:
COST: [Early Bird price ends on ::EXTENDED:: July 2, 2017] $175 + 4 meals.
- Late registration cost is $200 if space is available after July 2, 2017
- $50 non-refundable deposit and registration must be turned in no later than July 2, 2017
- Sign up early and get a new Catalyst shirt!
DESTINATION: San Francisco, CA
WHAT TO BRING: Bible, notebook, towel, deodorant, jacket, sweatshirt, toiletries, sandals, sunscreen, modest swimsuit, sleeping bag, pillow, games (optional), cell phones allowed only in event of an emergency, water bottle, camera, sack lunch for Thursday, and 4 days of clothes.
TRIP BREAK DOWN:
- Thursday, 7 AM: Meet at the Hull Center with a sack lunch
- Sunday, 7 PM: Arrive back in Grants Pass
QUESTIONS: If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to ask. Pastor Seth: email@example.com or (541) 479-2639.