HIGH SCHOOL SHASTA TRIP
August 3-6, 2017
Our High School Shasta trip is one of our favorites! Tons of God encounters, fun, friends, food, and water sports! Shasta is such a great place to connect with people away from the craziness of life, media and noise. Every student who signs up gets a catalyst summer tee.
Registration opens May 3.
Registration closes on July 26.
INFORMATION YOU WANT TO KNOW:
COST: [Early Bird price ends on June 14, 2017] $150 (This includes travel and food).
- Late registration cost is $165 if space is available after ::EXTENDED:: July 2, 2017
- $20 non-refundable deposit and registration must be turned in no later than June 14, 2017
- Sign up early and get a new Catalyst shirt!
DESTINATION: Lake Shasta, California
WHAT TO BRING: Bible, notebook, towel, deodorant, flashlight, bug spray, jacket, sweatshirt, toiletries, hiking shoes, sandals, sunscreen, modest swimsuit, camp chair (required), sleeping bag, pillow, games (optional), cell phones allowed only in event of an emergency, water bottle, camera, sack lunch for Thursday, and 4 days of clothes.
*We will be sleeping in tents; if you would like to lend one for the weekend please talk with Pastor Seth*
TRIP BREAK DOWN:
- Thursday, 7:30 AM: Meet at the Hull Center with a sack lunch
- Sunday, 7 PM: Arrive back in Grants Pass
QUESTIONS: If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to ask. Pastor Seth: email@example.com or (541) 479-2639.