All Middle School and High School students are invited to join us for Generation Unleashed on February 1-3, 2018.
Based out of Portland, Oregon, Generation Unleashed (GU) is the youth ministry, worship band name and annual youth conference of City Bible Church. Fueled by a passion to lift up and make the name of god great, GU’s number one priority is a commitment to building God’s house and serving the church. The GU annual conference gathers thousands of young people each year to pursue God together. This is one of our favorite trips of the year. For more info on the conference, please visit generationunleashed.com/conference
INFORMATION YOU WANT TO KNOW:
COST: [Early Bird price ends on January 3, 2018] $130 + 4 fast food meals. (This includes your registration, lodging, and all breakfasts).
- Late registration cost is $145 if space is available after January 4, 2018, but before January 17.
- $20 non-refundable deposit and registration must be turned in no later than January 17, 2018.
- Online registration will close on January 17, 2018.
DESTINATION: City Bible Church/Portland, Oregon
- We'll be sleeping at a hotel near City Bible Church--parents will receive more information before the trip
WHAT TO BRING:
Bible • notebook • deodorant • jacket/sweatshirt • pillow • games (optional) • cell phones allowed only in emergency • water bottle • camera • sack lunch for Thursday • clothes (3 days) • modest swimsuit to swim or be baptized (optional) • shower supplies money for 4 fast food meals• money for merch and/or coffee stand at the church (optional) and a great attitude.
TRIP BREAK DOWN:
- Thursday, 11:30 a.m.: Meet at the Hull Center (Bring a sack lunch for the bus)
- Arrive at GU at 6 PM
- Friday: Be encouraged and equipped to live out your faith in practical ways during worship; then experience dynamic, God-filled messages and worship designed specifically for this generation!
- Saturday, 1 PM: GU ends--arrive back in GP at 7 PM
QUESTIONS: If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to ask. Pastor Seth: email@example.com or (541) 479-2639.